From underrepresented to unstoppable
Women are leaving their stamp on STEM despite microaggressions, biases, sexism and other hurdles. But there is still a long way to go. That’s why Udacity wants to give women the opportunity to learn in-demand tech skills, while providing a virtual conference to connect with female leaders in the industry.
Empowering women to succeed in STEM
Despite global discussion about gender diversity in STEM, women are still underrepresented, underpaid and often discriminated against in these industries. Udacity is here to change that by giving #WomenWhoFuture the opportunity to learn in-demand tech skills, while providing a platform to connect with female leaders in the industry.
Closing the gender gap at your company isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also been proven to be better for your business outcomes. Forbes cited a Bloomberg report that found corporations with gender-balanced teams have a higher return on equity. Adding more women to your team means more innovation when it comes to shaping new products, technologies and initiatives.
Keynote Speaker: Kimberly Bryant CEO and Founder, Black Girls CODE
Kimberly Bryant has dedicated her life to changing the face of technology. Since 2011 she has helped Black Girls CODE grow from a local grassroots initiative, to an international organization that has reached over 10,000 students and continues to grow and thrive. Kimberly has been recognized as a thought leader for her work and has received numerous awards and recognition including being named a Business Insider top 25 “Most Influential African-American in Technology” and a White House “Champion of Change.
Hear From Keynote Speakers speak about
- Explore the careers of female trailblazers from companies like Spotify, Zoom, the Air Force and more.
- Discuss the most pressing issues related to closing the gender gap in STEM.
- Showcase stories of #WomenWhoFuture by landing roles in STEM through upskilling.
Panel Discussions and Topics
- How the pandemic upended the working woman’s career path
- How to build an inclusive culture in tech
- Clearing the hurdles to success in your STEM career
- How companies can help women in STEM reach success in their careers
Don’t miss out on this important event! Register now for FREE at Udacity!