Lastminute.com has an amazing Disneyland® Paris promotion that would really make a difference if you have plans to visit the Park any time soon!
Get to know this destination for all the family: it’s much more than a Theme Park. The Disney magic comes to life at Disneyland® Park, Walt Disney Studios® Park, Disney Village® and several magical themed Disney Hotels. Over 50 attractions offer magical experiences and exciting adventures for young and old alike. Meet Disney Characters, be amazed by breathtaking shows and enjoy the huge choice of more than 50 restaurants: the perfect choice for a family break!
Spend every second immersed in the Disney magic, stay in a Disney® Hotel and unlock exclusive extras:
- Disney® Hotels with stories to tell – Each Disney® Hotel immerses you in an iconic theme with its own magical tale to tell.
- The closest access – Stay in a Disney® Hotel and you’ll be just a few footsteps away from the Disney® Parks.
- Extra Magic Time – If you stay in a Disney® Hotel, you can enter the Disney® Parks before official opening time.
- More fun: Make a splash in swimming pools or amazing activities in selected Disney® Hotels.
- And more exclusive services – Easy parking, MagicPass: your key to a truly magical stay.
Enhanced health and safety measures at Disneyland Paris
As the health and safety of Guests and Cast Members is Disneyland Paris top priority, they follow strict health and safety guidelines. In order to respect the physical distancing recommended by health authorities, a limited number of entrances to our Parks are available each day. Additionally, all visitors aged 6 years and over, Cast Members and service providers are required to wear a mask. In line with guidance from French government and health authorities, physical distancing will be implemented throughout the resort in queues, ride vehicles, shops, hotels, restaurants and other facilities, and signage will be displayed as a reminder. The resort will continually adjust operations and health and safety measures as the situation evolves and in accordance with guidance from French authorities. Following an announcement from the French government, as of 21st July, a Health Pass will be required for guests aged 18 and older to visit Disneyland Paris. For more information and the most recent updates, please contact Disneyland® Paris. Read more.
Whether by plane, train or car, getting to the magic really couldn’t be easier. The Disney® Parks gates are only 20 miles from Paris, approximately one hour from the Paris airports by shuttle bus and just a two minute walk from Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy train station for the Eurostar.