After an unprecedented year, values-driven parents will be looking for Christmas gifts that reflect what matters to them; protecting those they love and the environment.
Made in England with no ingredients that would end up on the naughty list, Rowdy Kind plastic-free and vegan children’s bodycare can be either the perfect sustainable stocking stuffer or a purpose-driven present under the tree that grown-ups and kids will love — especially the priceless gift of more time together.
Just in time for the holiday season, Rowdy Kind are launching an entire new range of products and Limited Edition Hair & Everywhere Collection in support of Young Minds, the UK’s largest mental health charity for children.
Rowdy Kind is on a mission to make ‘doing better simpler’ for parents with their line of plastic-free bodycare, made specifically to be kind to kids’ sensitive skin. Launched in Surrey in March 2020 with two hero Hair & Everywhere bars, the brand is now extending its product range this Autumn to include a full suite of plastic-free bath-time and personal care solutions for kids including a ‘pure’ Hair & Everywhere bar for the most delicate dermis, shampoo and conditioner bars, a bubble brick and a solid moisturiser. All Rowdy Kind products are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and safety.
Rowdy Kind bars are:
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Sulfate, paraben and PEG free
- Palm oil free
Plastic-Free Gifts for Kids
Plastic Free Bodycare, Made for Rowdy Kids
- Not only are ALL Rowdy Kind bars plastic free (they come naked), so is our packaging!
- All of our bars are made specifically for kids’ sensitive skin, so the choice is yours.
- Each bar lasts the equivalent of 2 bottles of traditional liquid options.
Holiday Gifts with Impact
- For the month of November, we will be offering a ‘Kind to Young Minds Collection’ featuring our two hero Hair & Everywhere bars, plus a Limited Edition Hair & Everywhere bar available exclusively with this set and smelling of gingerbread. This comes with a Rowdy Kind travel tin at RRP £30.
- £5 per sale will be donated to Young Minds, the UK’s largest mental health charity for kids, by way of Work for Good.
- ‘Kind to Young Minds Collection’ will be advertised in support of Young Minds and in celebration of Giving Tuesday initiatives.
‘Green’ Stocking Stuffers
Pair any Rowdy Kind bar with a travel tin for £14 for the perfect stocking stuffer.
Being green while getting clean has never been this fun!